Saturday 7 July 2012

The Final Kerja Dalam Progress (WIP)

Hey again.

Picking up where I last left off, the following were my steps taken in producing this minute+ animation. Having learned basic animation techniques in the previous classes, setting camera positions, constraining paths, animating objects,etc. were not a problem.





The above 4 pictures were taken during the course of the animation rendering setup.

After hours and hours of rendering, the final movies were produced.



The separate movie files were edited using iMovie on my friend's MacBook. Music was added after that. I found that certain movie files that were to be connected were a bit off-set. Therefore, I utilized the fade-in and fade-out effects available on iMovie to smoothen the whole video out.


And that is that, really. Unlike the previous couple of projects, I found myself capable of doing whatever I was required without real need for references online. This can only go down to the brilliant help from my tutor Mr. Angus and various other people that have helped me throughout the past three months.

Finalizing the video and uploading it online were the final pieces of this complicated, complicated puzzle of a subject. I for one am glad it's over. But it's been fun.

Signing off,
Keshav.

Til' we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment